Facebook Badge (Photos)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Team Przekop Nitro Motorsports

Many people don't know that I have a race team, well sort of. My unofficial race team is currently not a team or at least a one man team. Team Przekop Nitro Motorsports has one nitro gas R/C car and one driver. I do plan to expand the team in the next five years and make the team an official team with more than one driver and car. I started the team in a single thought and made it. Right now my on road Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec limits me to on road races. My car is in need of a chassis overhaul, the motor is too small, the exhaust needs to be bigger, and the drivetrain needs overhauling too. Oh, and my car needs a new body. As of right now money isn't coming in, so I can only go with what I got. My car is capable of going 65 MPH; yeah not bad for a 1/10th scale car. I do plan to write more stories about my R/C car team if things get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment